Facility management is the practice of coordinating the physical workplace with the people and work of the organization. It integrates the principles of business administration, architecture and the behavioral and engineering science. Maintaining a well-managed and highly ef cient facility is critical to organizational success.
Our Facility Management Focus on the following Key domains:
- Strategic and nancial planning of facilities
- Work speci cations, installation and space management Development of facility policies, procedures and codes Operations and maintenance management
- Health, safety and security
- Quality management
- Our typical Facility Management Services Site Assessment
- Building Conditions.
- Work Space Conditions:
- Facilities Operating Costs:
- Utilities & Facilities Management Function
GIC HEAD QUARTERS BUILDING
Client: Gulf Investment Corporation
OIL SECTOR COMPLEX SHUWAIKH
Client: Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
Client: Asnan Clinic