Engineering Systems Groups (ESG) is a Kuwaiti based multi-disciplinary shareholding engineering and management consulting company.
We can manage a wide range of projects in a timely and cost effective manners. ESG has brought together the expertise and specialties to provide professional services in the following areas.
- B.O.O/PPP Project Management
- Program Management
- Project and Construction Management
- Facilities Management
- Technical and Feasibility Studies
- Engineering Consultations
- Marine & Land Surveying and Testing
- Property Planning and Development Management
- Facilities Inspection and Evaluation
- Technical Training & Human Resource Consultancy
- Engineering Information Technology
Founded in 1999, ESG brings together more than three decades of divers experience of its partners, management, and professional working in various projects.
Our growth has been at a steady pace both in terms of the number of projects deployed and manpower resources.
ESG today maintains high caliber of professionals in divers and interwoven disciplines to better serve our clients with the highest international standards and accurate knowledge of local environment.
Headquarted in Kuwait, ESG continues to grow its construction projects, facility management, training, and consultancy service
To strive in initiating and prompting investment opportunities and capture its required project development and management through:
- Introduction of the overall integrated application of project development and management of ESG’s services to project owners and promoters.
- Partnering and leading project development consortiums of investment opportunities from concept to completion to attain highest returns
- Maintain highest standards of performance by recruiting high caliber professionals
To be a leading integrated project management services firm locally and regionally to cater projects through goals setting.